What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vehicle Sharing

InfernusYoshi

Basically this wont be detailed sadly but I feel it would be good to have in the server is you can share cars kind of like the key cutting place for house keys but for cars so two people or more can share that vehicle so lets say you and your friend would like to buy a car and u put your money together to get it but only one of us can own it I feel like if we could share it would make it a lot better and would add more of a fun experience in sharing money for cars

if anyone has any additions to this feel free to reply 

how would ANPR work with it. Who would it show as owner. how would it show other drivers with car keys.

Potentially have it so that both owners are listed on the PNC/ANPR and have the vehicle shared in the same way as houses with other keys needing to be cut. 

I can see this being really beneficial particularly for groups and businesses. 

Last edited by a moderator:
how would ANPR work with it. Who would it show as owner. how would it show other drivers with car keys.
Doesn't have to be on the ANPR, whoever owns the car should consider if the person he gives keys to will decide to F*CK him over or not.

I won't be upvoting this suggestion as I don't like the idea unless you provide some more in-depth reasoning and how it will work exactly. (won't be downvoting it either 😉 )

How dose it work now? If you share house keys you can take cars out that you don't own and same with gang shared garage. I don't think that would be a big deal. After all is the owner responsibility to check who he shares his car with. This seems similar to what someone was trying to suggest about car insurance. This would be a nice thing to be implemented but this idea needs a lot of work.

Back