What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vehicle Warehouse

Nex Fuze

Unlinked
I think it would be a good idea to let someone own the warehouse that you go to, to pick up vehicle's. I believe it would bring a lot more RP to how the cars get ordered in. 
People who would work at the warehouse can get the cars ready to be picked up or delivered. which then would allow normal civilians or dealership workers to come and collect it and drop it off to the dealership that ordered it. I think it would also be a good idea to let dealership workers also work for the warehouse because this would allow dealerships to continue to make sale's even if a warehouse worker wasn't online however, they would have to go and check if the warehouse has it in stock, if it doesn't then they will have to wait for someone higher ranking to stock it.   Every restock day the  workers and normal people will have loads of jobs which they get paid for by the ware house and the payment is up to the warehouse. The price of the cars that the warehouse stock and send out is up to them. At any random time a car can be stocked and picked up or delivered not just on restock day. 

depends on how it's gonna work at the end of the day

i can see this being good, until some random cunt(to say it nicely) owns it and decides to up the prices of cars by a metric ton, making it not worth even buying for dealerships, if it's just to add a bit more RP to that specific part of the server, sure, i don't see why not

Back