What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Very late depature

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberDOLT

Digital Hobo
So I've recently quit Arma 3 completely and didn't think once about the people that I'm causing trouble for. So I decided to make an official depature topic.

To Pyrgos Command, sorry for not responding and being inactive, you can remove me from the police.
To @Drew and the staff lead, sorry for not contacting anyone of you regarding this. I am so sorry for being rude, but if you havent already you can remove me from staff (Very unproffesional from me IK)

Again sorry to the guys I've caused trouble to and ..

Goodbye 

Cyber... Come back.. 

This is very sad to hear, but on behalf of the whole staff team we would like to thank you for everything you did and we wish you well In the future. Don't be a stranger 

I guess we won't have any singing NHS patrols anymore.. I'm going to miss those! Oh and that one time where we had 11 hosta- eh I mean we had 11 sausages in your house since we were having a bbq, yes. I'll also miss hearing those draw something notifications in the middle of our rescue missions. 

I'm sad to see you go but I hope we can still have our little random moments on other games though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back