What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[VIDEO] I Kill 3 robbers and free'd a hostage!

yacobm8

Am I justified in shooting them in this scenario?

I'm selling my goods at Altis Metal Exports and run into these guys who chase me for a couple of minutes. I eventually get initiated on when trying to escape so decide to kill all 3 of them so I can continue selling my goods.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Initiating on a truck, then he fights back and wins. and then they pull the good old "Come to Teamspeak"

• 0:36 - Fired upon
  • 0:59 - Kills those hobos
  • 1:33 - Saves the hostage
  • 2:02 Continues selling iron like nothing have happened
So hilarious mate, have you considered joining the police? @yacobm8

• 0:36 - Fired upon
  • 0:59 - Kills those hobos
  • 1:33 - Saves the hostage
  • 2:02 Continues selling iron like nothing have happened
So hilarious mate, have you considered joining the police? @yacobm8
Haha thanks for the timestamps I'll do that in the future. Yes I have considered joining the police I might apply soon :D

Yeah I spoke with him in ts, we're good :)
I actually revived all of em... They were like 'BRO WE GOT RDMED M8' 'WE INITIATED THE TYRES AND HE JUST SHOT US LIKE DAFAQ'

I was so confused on what they said, and now I see what they meant xd... bs that aint rdm

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiating on a truck, then he fights back and wins. and then they pull the good old "Come to Teamspeak"
he shot an unarmed guy so yes i called him to teamspeak

I actually revived all of em... They were like 'BRO WE GOT RDMED M8' 'WE INITIATED THE TYRES AND HE JUST SHOT US LIKE DAFAQ'

I was so confused on what they said, and now I see what they meant xd... bs that aint rdm
yes it is he was unarmed??

nice kill dude,we were in the car?

He may have been unarmed but he was deemed involved after the person who shot got into the same vehicle, so there really was no reason to call him to Teamspeak

my mates bad comms then they said they initiated on tyres...oh well

i just think he is tryna make out we are shit

Being unarmed isn't a valid excuse for being a victim of a so-called RDM. You were clearly tailing him, then another shoots at his tyres (well at least attempts to anyway) whether this guy was part of your gang or not I'm not sure and to be frankly honest with you, I don't care either

@LiamViper Take it easy man, he is just having a laugh, I believe it was funny to :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The instant "Come to TS" still does and will always make me laugh
ikr. It's just hilarious. I bet their comms were all "How's he done that? That's bullshit mate, getting him on TS for that, can't believe he's killed us all, wtf"

"COME TO TS PLS JAKE"

Back