What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Viking Delivery Network Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noisy

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Viking Delivery Network Gang (Joe Anderson amongst others)
Time & Date this happened:
around 11pm (ish) GMT.
Description of what happened:
Myself (Noisy) and my gang mate ibejoeyz was on our way to the HMP Shipwreck thing. On route, we were pretty much there, we were followed by a Heli containing at least 3 heavily armed players from Viking Delivery Network.

They fired first, we returned fire (there was no RP from them) and they killed us both. We lost 2 x MX SWs, with 2 mags each, a Tempest, 2 x scuba diving suits, 2 x rebreathers, I had 50k on my person and ibejoeyz had around 100k on his person. 
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Yes.

On respawn, they admitted fault in side chat and myself and Joe Anderson worked out where to meet so they could comp us. 
When we met, we were told we had to rob them as "the money transfer system was broken and we lost 800k testing it". Knowing that we would get a bounty for robbing them for the money, we declined. I inquired in the side chat if the money system was working and multiple people said that it was.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
I don't want anybody banned, I just want to be comped by them and forget about everything.

Unfornately I don't have video evidence as my potato machine doesn't support shadowplay, however I have messages from Joe Anderson saying they will comp and about money transfer not working.

EDIT: ibejoeyz has evidence. he is in the process of making it availible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to convert the video but I do in fact have a video of the meet where they said they would comp. us and then tried to say we would have to rob them. I will get it converted and uploaded as soon as I can. They said they were at fault and would comp. us for the loses but at the meet it seemed like they just wanted us to rob them to get a bounty and proceed to kill us and make it look like we were the bad guys and I was going to play their game. 

Report rejected - No Evidence.

If you wished to be compensated for the items lost then please make a compensation request in the correct forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back