What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vito Corleone arrives on Tanoa

Shivers

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
You find yourself reading a dirt stained letter which you read in your head with a slow deep voice with American Italian accent

My name... is Vito Corleone.  I have moved to Tanoa to escape an exploding crime life that is consuming myself, my three boys; Miko, Sonny, and Fredo.  The storys you hear about the Mafia are true.  The blood shed everyday by gangs and old family wars hushed up by the news are the bread and butter of my upbringing. I leave it all behind for a new start here.  

I walk from the airport gates with my suitcase in hand, 60000 US Dollars in my wallet, my three teenage boys at my side, and a family dead... across the big blue drink.  I am here following a lifetime of violence and oppression by a government which only looks to fatten its own wallets by pushing down on the hard working shoulders of the migrant middle class.

A government Grant has been my golden ticket out of America and brings my Italian heritage to the island with the new opening of; Genco Olive oil, olive oil processing and bottling firm. Ready to open its business the moment I can find some hard working citizens.

I am a generous man; I live by a strict moral code and set up my extended family.... "mafia" to those uneducated of our ways.. to bolster the working man, to hold onto what he grows and feed his family day after day after day with the sales of his efforts.  Italians have a little joke, that the world is so hard a man must have two fathers to look after him, and that's why they have godfathers. 

I have a new start on this paradise isles and will not let anything stand in my way to making this island the very best It can be.  

Tomorrow starts with a meeting with the local authority's and the mayor.... lets see how they take to some "mutual benefits" to allow my Oil to sell without ... interruptions.... Im going to make them an offer they cant refuse. 

I will write again when I get time. 

Old Cigar smoke fills your senses as you lower the letter and look out across the ocean wondering where this man is now

Back