What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vlad Vagin moving from Altis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although i understand Vlad, and we have only been playing around together briefly. I will miss our weekend morning chats and our drives together greatly. I hope this is not farewell. 

We had a great time together, Vlad. Hope I'll see you again on ALUK :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh no! i got a couple of tears in my eyes when i read this post :( i am going to miss you brother :( thx for all the great times we had in war and peace. :'( maby i will visit you one time when you get settled-in in your new home :) remember to send post cards to us in PLF <3 happy journey bro :*

Thanks for the kind words! I have not been so active lately so sorry I missed your departure, you will be missed :(

You missed it by quite a lot xD
Haha I sure did :D, may I ask you if you are a former LOA member? Know they were Danish

Just that I back in the days participated in some nice fights/gaming against/with the LOA gang. Really enjoyed it and too bad they left/disbanded. They were always in Ifrits equiped with m240s :)

Haha I sure did :D, may I ask you if you are a former LOA member? Know they were Danish

Just that I back in the days participated in some nice fights/gaming against/with the LOA gang. Really enjoyed it and too bad they left/disbanded. They were always in Ifrits equiped with m240s :)
Nope, never been in LOA :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back