What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vladic Ka vs Hoggie report. stance on roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we don't name and shame how do we solve?

Yeah not all of invictia (etc) are bad however we see the worse.

You be an adult and go resolve it with them, rather than shame their name across the forums, causing drama.

You be an adult and go resolve it with them, rather than shame their name across the forums, causing drama.
How many times have people "resolved" things with Invictia etc?

How many times has their roleplay improved?

Take it to management if needed, if it is really this bad. Where you can no longer log on and have fun. Take it higher.

It's not really a miss understanding when it is always the same guys who want these shoot outs instead of roleplaying. It's always these guys from Invictia, pavilion or whatever else they choose to call them self at the time.
(Personal statement) I have been a member of both pavilion and Invictia, and I can safely say that combat in my eyes is situational. Sometimes RP is chosen, sometimes a gunfight. If someone is restrained and we see 10 police cars and 2 hunters on the way, we're gonna take the chance to get our man back whether it be gunfight or roleplay, as a 6 on 3 is a lot easier than a 6 on 30 like it has been before.

I'd also like to add a lot of police officers when they have restrained me or gang members in the past have seemed extremely cocky about it, and it's really hard to RP when the person is basically goading you because you got restrained. Personally I think if both sides treated each other a lot better than we'd be more than happy to roleplay as we will be able to approach officers without instantly hostility regarding weapons, and officers will be able to talk to us without fear of being taken hostage. Both sides need to stop swinging knobs around and this situation will sort itself

(Personal statement) I have been a member of both pavilion and Invictia, and I can safely say that combat in my eyes is situational. Sometimes RP is chosen, sometimes a gunfight. If someone is restrained and we see 10 police cars and 2 hunters on the way, we're gonna take the chance to get our man back whether it be gunfight or roleplay, as a 6 on 3 is a lot easier than a 6 on 30 like it has been before.

I'd also like to add a lot of police officers when they have restrained me or gang members in the past have seemed extremely cocky about it, and it's really hard to RP when the person is basically goading you because you got restrained. Personally I think if both sides treated each other a lot better than we'd be more than happy to roleplay as we will be able to approach officers without instantly hostility regarding weapons, and officers will be able to talk to us without fear of being taken hostage. Both sides need to stop swinging knobs around and this situation will sort itself
I suppose my comment was a bit unecesary but I was just gving my opinion at time. Anyway, besides that I do agree with your point there are times when you think logically in your mind that your best way out of a situatuion is a gun fight an thats completely fine. I would also like to say that when I mention the gang names that was more just me exuberating my anger from any issues I have had in the past and not me trying to group you all together as the majority of you lot are good roleplayers that at times been let down by some and im sure you will agree this has earned you lot a reputation for being bad roleplayers which is not true.

Right guys this is a thread for people to voice there opinion on the situation that happened. so as @INS Pontysaid do not name and shame gangs as it is going to cause issues and get this thread locked so instead of trying to cause crap, everyone act like an adult. if you haven't got an opinion and wanna cause S*** then do not post simple.

So you're telling all your roleplay is affected by one gang?
No, i'm saying when i'm constantly distracted by poor roleplay it puts me off the game a bit.

I'm saying the general experience of the server is ruined by one gang, yes.

And you are ? Something something whine all the time ?

Without making it personal lets just say your RP and attitude is not perfect either. Ironically we have tried to "solve" issues with people like the police many times and guess how things have changed (they haven't by the way)? Honestly it wasn't fantastic from our side when we were first formed and to be frank its still not as i would like it. However it doesn't help when its the same members of a faction repeatedly giving the bare minimum in the police in a effort to i don't know ? Piss us off or boost their ego that they got a Invictia member finally ?

Just two days ago the cops gagged one of us in a heli for over 45 mins as we were in a gunfight at the prison to stop him from being sent away so being stuck in a heli for 45 mins with no one to talk too is so much fun for us and the cops idea of good RP ? Starting to see why gunfights are resorted to more often ? Because you all give the bare minimum when you finally get hold of us or see one of us. Lets not even get into the countless pieces of evidence of you lot meta gaming us and changing the way you act.

Funnily enough if you were not so fast to try shoot or get the upper hand like you do you might see our RP has improved but you cant RP when your dead I am afraid. 

This is a similar incident with a fantastic example of the quick to shoot mentality i mentioned earlier :)

TLDR- RP without your silly attitude and you might not end up dead so often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Invictia aren't the only ones who start the fights, sometimes I believe the Police fail to see their own actions - and 9/10 situations from a Police problem is that 'oh it was a coms error' which I believe this situation was. We don't always start the fights keep in mind, and the same situation with bad rp, but at the end of the day some people fail to see their own actions.

As per usual. Its all our fault apparently.

To quote Vladic Ka from back in 2015:

"If you do not know why you are being shot, then it is RDM" - Speaking to the police board in a rather shouty manner.

I have remembered and used those words to justify and argue against since that day as a mentor/support and as a staff member.

If there is no firefight and no RP then it is blatant RDM and that is as far as I can see it all that needs to be said.

I will once again say what I said previously, lack of coms or not, you have to make it painfully aware that they could be shot, a firefight current ongoing is sufficient but someone randomly getting shot is not. It is RDM there is no RP, and unfortunately, this is not being understood.

There are very few exceptions to this.

I will once again say what I said previously, lack of coms or not, you have to make it painfully aware that they could be shot, a firefight current ongoing is sufficient but someone randomly getting shot is not. It is RDM there is no RP, and unfortunately, this is not being understood.

There are very few exceptions to this.
Let me just mute my comms real fast so no one can initiate on me, your trying to set a stupid precedent here. Point being it comes down to common sense and not just a blanket "if you don't know why your being shot its RDM." 

So if multiple times police have been told to unrestrain X and the cop who is supervising him Y is muted. Surely if the cops try to communicate to Y that he needs to unrestrain or he will be killed/harmed/shot etc etc, then surely it is Y's fault that he had his comms muted and wasn't fully aware of the situation. IMO this should be hammered into cops in academy. If I have my music too loud/game muted/ too much background noise to hear whats going on in game and I'm initiated on, it's my bad, it's not RDM. Surely this is more or less the same situation?

Let me just mute my comms real fast so no one can initiate on me, your trying to set a stupid precedent here. Point being it comes down to common sense and not just a blanket "if you don't know why your being shot its RDM." 
That seems like a good point, however what I think admins are implying was supposed to happen in Hoggie's situation is that the person being initiated is shot upon (if it led up to it, which it did), and then after that all cops that pull out a gun or are obviously aware of what is going on are fair game. Don't count me on that, but just thought I should add that considering you do bring a very good point saying as long as you mute your sound on TS you're immune to initiation on partners of yours

This is the last time i'm saying this, this thread is to talk about the Vlad and Hoggie situation nothing else, this is not a thread to moan about gangs. so please stop causing drama cuz at this rate it will be locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks this is not a thread called "lets throw jabs at each other and get everyone to gang up to cause more drama and hate". This was supposed to be a place for talking about what happened in a civilized and adult manner. Considering that over half of this thread has now been thrown off course, I think it would be best that this was locked before this gets even more out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back