What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vladimir Putin (Rejected - Resolved between players)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cautioner

Name of player your reporting (ingame name):Vladimir Putin

Description of what happened:I was at the proccesing When i Hear a Chopper so i type in side chat weho is coming too process in chopper . i see him type back in side ME . so straight away i ran for my chopper,Because i know how much of a rdming fag he is . I jump in my chopper too try and take off and he immediatly jumps out and shoots me on sight . no role play what so ever.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:i tryed talking too him but he dont give a shit . He needs the banhammer

Value of item/money lost:Over hundred k of gear . 40 pro coke . and my mohawk was obviouslty left ther . which if i dont get back i will not be playing on this server again tbh

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence) EDIT:Since post I have received compensation from Vladimir putin I'm happy for Him too not get band if that is possible. As I'm aware he now fully understands the rules and has told me he will not re offend .

Last edited by a moderator:
Mother of Role-Playing

1413515d1399889771-15-uses-toothpaste-mother-god-meme.png

i totaly agree. this guy realy needs to get banned. yester day hey kept breaking NLR with his two friends alha ahbar and some other russian name. they scattered sofia with ifrits and 50cal plus nearly a million in cash on the ground. so i acxtually gained money from their rampage.. allso somehow they manged all to get weapons down in sofia withput being at the rebel base.. something is going on with these guys

i totaly agree. this guy realy needs to get banned. yester day hey kept breaking NLR with his two friends alha ahbar and some other russian name. they scattered sofia with ifrits and 50cal plus nearly a million in cash on the ground. so i acxtually gained money from their rampage.. allso somehow they manged all to get weapons down in sofia withput being at the rebel base.. something is going on with these guys
Sofia is in the red zone, so the rules dont apply there from what i understand!

But i agree, This guy needs a ban

This zone has to be changed,first of all its not legal zone,people face big pressure they have cocaine,weed,heroin(someone trying to steal it its part of the game),and no one wants to talk with each other,but if you try you got shot,so this is dumb to ban ''rebel'',what guarantee he have that this guy wont stop his helly and shot him in the face??

This zone has to be changed,first of all its not legal zone,people face big pressure they have cocaine,weed,heroin(someone trying to steal it its part of the game),and no one wants to talk with each other,but if you try you got shot,so this is dumb to ban ''rebel'',what guarantee he have that this guy wont stop his helly and shot him in the face??
no one wants to talk too each other . haha your playing in a roleplay community everyone is here to talk too each other. you can clearly see me getting in my chopper to get away . if i wanted to i could of easily pulled out a weapon and rdmed before the hellcat hit the ground . then carried on proccsing my coke . i chose to just leave because i know how much of an anus you are.i could of tryed roleplay and said get out the chopper but you would of just rdmed me. like you did anyway.  you Broke the rules and should be banned simple . i spoke too you and you didnt give a shit . you think your clever. you are far from my friend.

Interesting Watching, with this and a few other things i have seen its pretty fine cut.

I remember when I was robbing one of Vladimir`s friends a few weeks back at the processing and Vladimir vdm`d me, I wasn't recording at the time which kinda sucked. He has not role played more than once.

Sofia is in the red zone, so the rules dont apply there from what i understand!
Yes the NLR most certinly apply in the red zone..

plus the problem was that they somehow just was able to pull money out of nowhere... all the time..

Yes the NLR most certinly apply in the red zone..

plus the problem was that they somehow just was able to pull money out of nowhere... all the time..
Okey, was unsure if the NLR still was in effect in red zone, but now i know! 

Lets say, I made mistake but I have been playing in many altis life servers and there was the same rule 300m in illegal area you can shoot without warning...(now i know) but still i was screaming to get out of helly+ its takes time to swich channel so maybe it was on group chat...

Lets say, I made mistake but I have been playing in many altis life servers and there was the same rule 300m in illegal area you can shoot without warning...(now i know) but still i was screaming to get out of helly+ its takes time to swich channel so maybe it was on group chat...
Lol . then why not apologize and come too some sort of comp.when i tryed talking too you ?

I jest saying that admins must change this spot,or rule,because where will be much more kills without warning,today me, next day someone else..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back