What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

VOIP system

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
Brief Summary: A improvement to the voip system of the server

Detailed Suggestion: As of now, every time I meet with people, theres always a common issue, that im not the only one has. The voip. The Voip system at the moment is the most annoying issue, causing issues with RP and general understanding. I remember the Voip being decent and not buggy. But at this point, the Voip is currently causing problems with RP, with the most repetitive words being "Your voice box cut out, coudnt hear you, take a sip of water, stopped talking" I understand that people want updates regarding imports, shops, turfs, but at this point the main issue of the server IMO is the Voip. It cuts out often, sometimes sounds off. My suggestion is to prioritize this issue, put everything else aside that is not important and focus on a real problem. 

The Pros: Improving the Voip to a decent or even great sound quality with barley any cut outs. It would also improve RP with less to none frequent sayings about the voice cutting out. 

The Cons: Delay on updates that others would want i assume 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? Im not sure, I guess not? 

I agree, I always get voice cut outs, either it's me or its them, it's really annoying, and your right, it does affect RP. Hopefully this improves.

We have recently made some changes to VOIP and the feedback seems good, so suggestion will be moved to implemented.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back