What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Volunteers Needed - Video Editing Skills Required.

FriendlyFireGuy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Hi All

I'm looking for some creative folks to put together a few short Roleplay "Training" videos to help our newer members quickly learn a few of our basic rules. Further details to come (If anyone is interested!), but if this 'tickles your pickle' and you have the skills needed to produce RPUK branded videos with voiceovers then please express your interest below! Examples of previous work welcomed!

You will consent to RPUK using the videos indefinitely and happy to credit your fine work on the video itself.

I'm thinking of some simple but fun videos: Perhaps do's and don'ts (for example: "How to initiate" and "How NOT to initiate" is one that springs to mind.) 

I'm happy to provide my acting services to aid in the production if someone is up for it?!

I would like to get involved in some way, not too good with editing but people say i have a nice voice so maybe i can do some voice overs :)

Happy to help!

P.S. Im decent with VFX

Last edited by a moderator:
I can edit to an acceptable standard and I've been asked to do voice lines for the milsim night due to my voice; if you need a hand with any of the things, gimme a message.

I'm not good in editing. But I'm happy to help with other things. (Scenario's etc)

I want to help - more in the acting aspect rather than the editing, camera etc. 

This is all great! Just to clarify - even help with scenario's, scripts or whatever - anyway you can can get involved is great!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This was a while ago like but done short how to not rob video ahha

lol since Fabio tagged me :p I guess ill offer up the use of my canadian accent for narration. Not really looking to make how to videos on my end though since im still figuring out this editing thing :p

I more than happy to help with my acting skills. Feel free to contact me anytime if you want to make any of these videos such as initiation etc. 

Back