What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vote Dredd for piece of mind!

Dredd

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Judge Dredd, I am the law. I believe the land of Altis needs order and I am the man to deliver order to the people.

Are you fed up of all the injustice on Altis? Are you fed up of being stopped in tracks on the path to riches and greatness by the corrupt government officials of Altis? I promise to deliver a firm, yet fair dicta... ruler to this beautiful Island.

Taxes will be slashed (Terms and Conditions apply), which may involve some heavy cuts to police funding and surveillance budgets. I will also campaign to increase the national minimum wage from the frightful cap we, the people earn from accomplishing our daily tasks and errands.

Kavala will once again be a safe haven for the people to enjoy the scorching sun allowing more time to work on our summer suntans and beer will become a human right.

If I, Judge Dredd, can convince you, the people of Altis, to vote for Justice, I can assure you that your life quality will improve by at least 3.5%!

Love and kisses,

Jdg. Dredd

The Coven 

v0Wv0R7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, if you vote Judge Dredd.. I won't execute you, how exciting is that?!

@PC Agdgdgwngo Warning points have been issued before for hijacking other applicants topics. You have your own campaign and your own thread. Please have the dignity to not campaign in other people's posts.

@Dredd Your Mayor campaign has already started, I'll start the production of the propaganda video now you have to start working on your speeches! :>

I will run around kavala screaming dredd for mayor!

Back