What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vote for Barry

Barry

Vote for me as mayor, because I will be very kind towards civilians rather than cops by legalising many things.(If you know what I mean).(If they let me )The go kart will be legal because they`re the ultimate way to get around.We will have a party once a weekend,at that time all drugs will be legal and having a breathalyser is not aloud.
And other shenanigins for everyone to enjoy!!

Ingame Name = [TBP] Barry

You vote in the mayors office in Kavala,Go up to the polling station and click on my name.

Thank you and good bye

Last edited by a moderator:
"The go kart will be legal because they`re the ultimate way to get around."

You lost my vote. I fear go karts whenever I am in a truck.

We will never achieve legalization of Go-Karts if we keep putting legalization of Go-Karts and dangerous narcotics in the same sentence. They're not the same. One is the revered by millions across the globe for its magical healing and self-reflective meditative powers and the other is drugs. 

Vote for me as mayor, because I will be very kind towards civilians rather than cops by legalising many things.(If you know what I mean).The go kart will be legal because they`re the ultimate way to get around.We will have a party once a weekend,at that time all drugs will be legal and having a breathalyser is not aloud.
And other shenanigins for everyone to enjoy!!

Ingame Name = [TBP] Barry

You vote in the mayors office in Kavala,Go up to the polling station and click on my name.

Thank you and good bye
Sorry mate but you need approval from the CSI's of the police if you want to legalise something..and you wont be able to legalise drugs.

We will never achieve legalization of Go-Karts if we keep putting legalization of Go-Karts and dangerous narcotics in the same sentence. They're not the same. One is the revered by millions across the globe for its magical healing and self-reflective meditative powers and the other is drugs. 
I will change my mind about go-kart, to be honest they`re a pile of poop and are overpriced and maybe just a little bit less drug legalisation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will change my mind about go-kart, to be honest they`re a pile of poop and are overpriced and maybe just a little bit less drug legalisation.
Ehm..

The gokarts aren't the problem it's the drugs..you might be able to legalise possession of weed (10 or under)

Ehm..

The gokarts aren't the problem it's the drugs..you might be able to legalise possession of weed (10 or under)
I know the go kart is not the problem but people hate them. And thanks for telling me about the drugs.. These the hobo's going to be pissed..

Back