What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vote for Roleplayer Of The Year 2014

Vote for Roleplayer of the year 2014

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Thank you for casting your nominations

The voting is now open above for Role-player of the year, the nominated people have been given there achievement for being nominated.

We will keep the votes open until Xmas eve

Nominations are

Salty Walty

SGT Levi for his role as "Moko Whalibu" 

Grumpy

Lord Sandisk

PLF Borris

Rules for voting, Only 1 vote per forum account, Users may not sign into another account and vote (we will be watching).

Winner will be awarded there achievement and 6 months VIP club and bragging rights on Xmas Day

Good luck and well done to everyone nominated this truly is what makes us number 1, its not about stats (even though we are number 1) its about the roleplay and this year i think everyone will agree has been quality! - If you wasnt nominated then still give yourself a pat on the back!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can only vote once :(

Your going to have to go with the most memorable moment.... and thats why my vote had to goto Moko for my brief encounter with him.

#VOTEMOKO   :cookiexmas:

.. Although I do want to vote for Walt too  :)

Why is borris voting for himself? hahaha sure everryone should get +1 added to their vote count then ;D

Why is borris voting for himself? hahaha sure everryone should get +1 added to their vote count then ;D
Evryone thats nominated can vote for them self tho ^^

Nothing wrong in beeing inlove with yourself imo :p

I voted sandisk, not only because we is a swell fellow but he has been here the longest, keeping up the fantastic roleplay all the way. I do have heavy respect for the other nominies aswell and wish them the very best luck!

Walt, hands down.

Although i love seeing so many good role players around <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back