What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vote For The Captain! *Pelvic Thrusts* FISH MARKET

CaptPelvicThrust

People of Altis! Rejoice! Stand! 

Many of us toil in the deep sea's, paving the stones of our proud country for it to be the beacon of social justice that it is today!

But behind closed doors... what are we!? NOTHING! We swander around like comatose stricken pheasants, fish by the ton... For what!?!? NOTHING!

The people, your People, OUR PEOPLE crawl across the paved roads, the roads WE laid, when all we want it a simple FISH MARKET.

PC Cryant, the peoples hero, the true face of Altis Constabulary tried, he stammered, his lip quivered with the truths that our people chanted... FISH MARKET!

We were promised to see the Governor... The 'MAYOR' of Altis, but we were simply greeted with death. Mass suicide, the ultimate sacrifice. For what all people's crave...

FISH MARKET!

Announce me as your mayor, I will steer us out of the Hepatitis Needle Ridden Quagmire that we are in now, to a sweeter, brighter place, where the smell of fish smacks your nose and you smile into the strong gaze of the sun...

FISH MARKET!!

[EDIT: this is just shenanigans, I don't want to be a mayor] 

LlyxGQK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummmmm....Was this all leading up to asking for a fish market? I love me some fish but I'm unsure if I want to live on an island 'where the smell of fish smacks your nose'.

Nah, If you would have suggested a meat market, or a meat and fish market I could work with that... ;)

-BG Vixxy

Back