What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vote Jason Smith for safer Altis!

Jason Smith

Maple Syrup is love, Maple Syrup is life!
I, Jason Smith, am running for mayor. I have watched many people on the island who are homeless, they are running around our capital city of Altis and making a mess, robbing and stealing police, citizens, even rebel vehicles attempting to find a new place to live or just gather some small cash! If you elect me as mayor my first promise to make this homeless people and have some more control over them, have them understand our island, have them understand the laws and all and have them understand that stealing cars is not the best way of making money, I will introduce the new comers to many means of making money such as Salt, iron, copper, and even glass! Our resources on our island has become very slim on our island, We are running low on glass and iron, these recourses have become so low that being able to repair our NPAS aircraft fleet or having more toolkits with spare parts has become more and more at risk, I promise that more people whom work the iron and copper trader have more protection for their work and have more breathing room and comfortable workplace when working! I Jason Smith promise a safer, resourceful, and less homeless Altis! Vote Jason Smith for mayor today!

You have my vote mate, all these hobos need something to do apart from stealing are cars.

Good Luck!!

The day we have a Canadian in office is the day I jump off kavala crane for good

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Smith, I'm on the verge of becoming homeless myself, due to the fact that I was robbed blind by a merciless, cruel, godless...a ham...crook, right after I invested time, labour and money in diamond extraction and processing. How are you gonna help honest working people like myself, how are you gonna provide the much needed protection against these bandits? Do you have the resources to do so? Will I ever see my money back? Will you bring some sort of life insurance into play? This goes for the other candidates as well. Thank you! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back