What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vote kick

Fused

So every couple of days I like to read the rules on the website just to make sure that they are all the same and if any new ones come in then I know what they are and to make sure my chance of breaking them low. However while I was scanning through them I saw that it said "[SIZE=medium]spamming the vote admin or vote kick system[/SIZE]". If you're not sure where this is then the rule is 2.6 which is defining 'trolling'. I haven't seen the vote kick system and when playing the server I come across alot of OOC spammers talking through the mic and just not being respectful for the players that have to listen to them. I'm curious if it is able to come back to the server and if it already is how I do I use it because it would be a fantastic thing to be able to do.

Reason it got removed and this is what I think is because it was abused alot or because there was never enough people voting to kick someone so a specific guy just spammed it. Honestly I do not see a reason to bring it back as there is a report a player forum and because the admins are so active.

Exactly what weasley here said, anyway most of the time i see people trolling in OOC chat get kicked, then banned if they continue.

We have a lot of staff now, which is very good for the servers. I don't think a vote kick system is needed when there is usually always atleast 1 guy on the servers at any one time.

Sometimes however, that 1 guy is on as a cop (Remix for example) and so he won't be able to see civilian OOC. Just send them a text via the ingame mobile or Teamspeak and I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

Vote kick systems are bad enough on CSGO (being abused I'm mean), let's not bring it here.

Back