What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Waiting for patrol...

Guy Stuffing

What is up with the wait in the waiting for patrol channel? I have been waiting for an hour and half, I don't know how I am going to get my 8 hours in a week if this keeps up.

do you mean that you have to wait to long?

you an always look for a 2 officer team that can take you with them. just don't jump in to all the channels and spam ppl. and if you join a active channel don't start to talk instantly. there might be some RP going on.

also 1.5h is not that long. 

edit: also you are muted and have "poke for patrol" in your name. that might not help you get a patrol mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something it might take long sometimes not just try to message someone kindly and they might take you with them

Don't hesitate to ask people mate, most will say yes.. In athira we make an effort to make time for you.

Feel free to jump in channels / MSG people on patrol right now if your able to go on patrol however do not spam them. No offence but some cops might just want to hop on patrol with there mates.

"update: it might help if you actually are there because ppl have tried to get you on patrole......"

Looks like somebody may have either noticed this post or seen me on my own in the channel, now they're gonna patrol with me after their SGT meeting. Thanks for all your help guys

EDIT: I've been there the whole time, and nobody talked to me about patrols and I sent messages to a few people but only Xkan responded, who is who I'm going to patrol with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if no one else wants to patrol with him then what is he gonna do? 

Why dont you be such a lad and patrol with the guy?
Lol chill dude

Well I'm currently at work and don't think I'd be allowed tbh.

Lol chill dude

Well I'm currently at work and don't think I'd be allowed tbh.
I am chill? was just saying, its quite sad if this guy has truly been waiting this long to patrol.

also, your an inspector? how come you aint allowed ?

I am chill? was just saying, its quite sad if this guy has truly been waiting this long to patrol.

also, your an inspector? how come you aint allowed ?
I'm not allowed because I'm actually a customer assistant at good old M&S, sadly not an inspector 

Back