What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wall of Anger

Vind Grizzly

Sometimes, when we play on the server, there happen things that make us angry.

Use this topic to tell, without insulting anyone, what happened to you that made you angry.

I believe that sharing our stories is a good way to release anger.

cattura2.jpg

Let's do this! (don't kill me for my english, please)

Yesterday I got banned for the third time.
This time I got banned because Robbie (the admin) told me that I've done RDM.

I am angry because each ban is due to trivial reasons.

First time I got banned by Jamz (this admin was banned from the staff because he abused of his admin's power).
He banned me because I hit him pressing "shift+G" in a green zone.
In that situation, all the players were joking with each other using "shift+G" command. Even Jamz was playing with us, but he was angry because he wasn't able to knock me down, so he banned me.

Second time I got banned because I broke the rule about "threat to report".
I was robbing a player 5 minutes before restart. He deposited all his money in the ATM and I told him in direct chat "give me your bank account password, this is a robbery".
He gave me the password (in RP, obviously), then i wrote him in direct chat "//please, withdraw 50k pounds and give them to me".
He tried to stall, so I wrote him "//give me money, I have your password. Respect RP or I'll report you".
That was a big mistake and I got rightly banned.

Third time I got banned by Robbie.
I waited six months to return on the server due to the previous ban.
I came back on 23/01.
Before I got this ban, I robbed a truck and I used it to sell drugs. After I sold the drugs, a player named "bertoo" (he is banned now) and his friend "Matthew" (he got banned for VDM) were following me yelling "this is my truck, get out, get out!".
Bertoo was able to get in the truck and started yelling bad words to me. In the same time his friend was VDMing me with a grey SUV.
I told Bertoo in vehicle chat to stop this, but they didn't. I called and admin and Robbia spawned in front of me.
I got out the truck (Berto was killed by his friend because of the VDM) and I saw Matthew trying to get into the truck.
I shouted to him: "don't get in the truck or I will kill you" for three or more times, but I was using vehicle chat.
I killed him, but Robbie thought that I had done RDM. I was not recording, so I got banned.
I told Robbie that I was able to resolve with Matthew on TS, but he just banned me.

Now I am sad, because I am sure that my ban appeal will be rejected.
I am angry because I am a good player, but I get banned every time for trivial reasons!
I am angry because I am gonna lost a net worth of about 100 millions!
I am angry because my gang (formed by 4 people), my friends, will be not able to play with me on this server for a lot time!
I am angry because I got banned on the best Altis Life server!
I am angry because my Nvidia 650Ti was not recording when I used the wrong channel to yell "don't get in the truck" to Matthew!
I am angry because I was not allowed to solve this problem with Matthew on TS!
I am angry because Bertoo followed me using "key chain" doing meta-gaming and He followed me breaking NLR after I killed him first time!

I am angry because some admins see users only like numbers.

I hope you like this post!
I needed to write it. Thanks.

@Wilco, can you move this to "Altis Life chat"? I choose the wrong section.
Thank you.

You poor poor soul, 

Im angry because ive been a recruit for close to 3 weeks now and every single bootcamp thats been on has been on the only days that i have been working and my shifts arnt even static they change week to week so its like one big fucking coincidence. And to top things off ive already done 1 1/2 boot camps as part civi part UNMC. 

Oh well :) Protector OP

I am angry because I choosed wrong section for this topic and I am hoping that an admin will move it to "Altis Life chat" lol.

@Vind Grizzly you may be grazing along the edge of Rule 12.5 which states you shouldnt use status updates to discuss bans. While not a status update, The topic could be seen as trying to draw attention to/bump your appeal as there isnt much between a status update and a public post. So I'd just be wary! :)

On topic - I'm not angry and try not to get angry because life is give and take and you always have to go along to get along.

I'm angry because @Zeito 's reply of "  because life is give and take and you always have to go along to get along. " Made me lose all of my teeth down to pure cringe.

I'm angry because @Zeito 's reply of "  because life is give and take and you always have to go along to get along. " Made me lose all of my teeth down to pure cringe.
Well you'll find that more or less, life is all about compromise and sacrifice. It's just reality :)

This topic is just to get fun of our bad luck ahah!

I hope that everybody will understand this!

Back