What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

*Wanted* ACC Ruthless *Wanted*

Riz

Greetings, Everyone!​

I haven't gotten around to making this post until now, but I'm incredibly happy that I am.​

​

As of today, There will be a reward of £10,000,000 to whoever can bring me ACC Ruthless ziptied,​

or a reward of £5,000,000 to whoever can provide me a video of the torture & murdrer of said officer.​

​

Now, You may ask yourselves. How come?​

​

The officer in question raided my house recently. From it, he stole my collection of bergen backpacks.​

There may have been the odd illegal item somewhere in the storage, but how am I to keep track of what comes in?
The man is a thief in police uniform.
Below is evidence of the burglary:​

This man has thwarted my plans.
This man has stolen my legally obtained goods.
This man is a criminal.​

Happy hunting.​

​

And of course, This encourages absolutey no metagaming.​

I've found out this officers name and rank through digging and associates of mine. Please do not identify this player by nametag, or any other identification method that breaks server rules!​

​

​

police-brutality.jpg

Necessary Force!

Greetings, Everyone!​

I haven't gotten around to making this post until now, but I'm incredibly happy that I am.​

​

As of today, There will be a reward of £10,000,000 to whoever can bring me ACC Ruthless ziptied,​

or a reward of £5,000,000 to whoever can provide me a video of the torture & murdrer of said officer.​

​

Now, You may ask yourselves. How come?​

​

The officer in question raided my house recently. From it, he stole my collection of bergen backpacks.​

There may have been the odd illegal item somewhere in the storage, but how am I to keep track of what comes in?
The man is a thief in police uniform.
Below is evidence of the burglary:​

This man has thwarted my plans.
This man has stolen my legally obtained goods.
This man is a criminal.​

Happy hunting.​

​

And of course, This encourages absolutey no metagaming.​

I've found out this officers name and rank through digging and associates of mine. Please do not identify this player by nametag, or any other identification method that breaks server rules!​

​

​
Do you have his badge number or not? if you obtained his name im highly sure you got his badge number in RP

NCA%20partner%20white%20on%20black%20JPEG.JPG

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Thank you for sharing your criminal intentions. We will be further investigating this and searching around the island to ensure youself or anyone else is unable to complete these requests. 
________________________________________________________________​

Anyone within your organisation "Ground Branch" failing to provide us with information for your location or suspected to be in awareness of your location will also be arrested and searched if we see it fit. ​

Yours Sincerely, 

Deputy Director General - Ali Barber

​

Last edited by a moderator:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Thank you for sharing your criminal intentions. We will be further investigating this and searching around the island to ensure youself or anyone else is unable to complete these requests. 

Anyone within your organisation "Ground Branch" failing to provide us with information for your location or suspected to be in awareness of your location will also be arrested and searched if we see it fit. ​

Yours Sincerely, 

​
Ali that would involve you coming on duty for anything other than a house raid and then go to sleep 😉 

your be in zip ties soon son! 

Yours Sincerely, 

​
You smell like WHAM sir.

​

​

Yours Sincerely, 

​
ayeee jokes on you i stole your "keychain" device last time I was arrested, I'll get him gone next time I'm within 10 meters.

Your vicious Ad against myself , will not go unpunished. You have indeed forgotten that when you threaten my life, you will have all available resources in my disposal hunting you down. I will viciously hunt and take anyone down supporting this evil deed, especially any group you are part with.  All forces have been put on high alert, and will show no mercy to those involved in this operation against a Gold Command member. 

Also a very harsh warning to those supporting this Wanted Poster, you will suffer dearly and will be caught and brought to justice for the next 45 years and all known relatives thrown into jail with you.

36D54CF000000578-3721270-The_heavily_armed_officers_carry_semi_automatic_rifles_hand_guns-a-98...jpg

So the evil one shows himself.

No amount of flinging officers at me, or my associates will change the fact you're nothing but a mere burglar!

Justice will be served, By rebel or by officer. We will not back down to those who wish to punish the innocent!

Back