What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

*Wanted* ACC Ruthless *Wanted*

giphy.gif

So the evil one shows himself.

No amount of flinging officers at me, or my associates will change the fact you're nothing but a mere burglar!

Justice will be served, By rebel or by officer. We will not back down to those who wish to punish the innocent!
Didn't know a "mere burglar" needed a 10 000 000 bounty on it's head.

I feel like someone is to scared to do your dirty business yourself.

@EmPeRoR RuTHLeSS2k18 you have my full support

Last edited by a moderator:
@Daanv if I go rob a house can I have your support too? Maybe send some police over to keep the area safe for me?

• Love
Reactions: Riz
@Daanv if I go rob a house can I have your support too? Maybe send some police over to keep the area safe for me?
I believe  you miss the point that info is a cop doing his job by raiding  houses and compounds

• Facepalm
Reactions: Riz
@Daanv he is a thief, he stole perspectives belongings. Next he might start steal my safari hats or Gary from me 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Thank you for sharing your criminal intentions. We will be further investigating this and searching around the island to ensure youself or anyone else is unable to complete these requests. 
________________________________________________________________​

Anyone within your organisation "Ground Branch" failing to provide us with information for your location or suspected to be in awareness of your location will also be arrested and searched if we see it fit. ​

Yours Sincerely, 

Deputy Director General - Ali Barber

​
How much you pay for each member of this organisation? Nca needs some help to catch these top criminals

Last edited by a moderator:
we love hearing: am innocent , but racks up multiple counts of murder and robberies and not expect the Police to react.

The located house was packed with illegal weapons and attachments, which were found to be used in those murders/robberies. 

It was indeed a very good bust and a victory against organized crime on the island.  

I'm shocked you feel the need to slander my good name by making such an accusation.

There was absolutely no weaponry found inside of my house, Simply a illegal attachment here and there, between all of the items.

But the cherry on top was of course confiscating my 30 completely legal bergen backpacks.

I've had every reason for being wanted. something you would know if you made the effort to find out!

Back