What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

*WANTED* DanisH *WANTED*

Ziffy

This little fuckwit thought it would be a good idea to attempt to rob a house belonging to an OG member! Oh how very stupid that was. We caught 2 of his gang members (Matt and Harry) and they led us to DanisH, who supposedly told them to rob the house. DanisH was an OG member, until he decided to steal gold from us. He was kicked, and it seems he's still holding a grudge. I would like DanisH to be brought to me, ALIVE! My number is 214859321 so if you find him, fire me a message and you'll receive your reward. Any more information I can get a hold of would be appreciated. 

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO ADD WHETHER THAT BE HOUSE LOCATIONS OR APPEARANCE, PLEASE POST IT HERE!

Name: DanisH

Gang: IB / ARC

Reward for bringing him in ties: £10,000,000

Reward for giving location leading to successful capture: £3,000,000

Happy hunting 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
15. And deffently don't have a grudge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen @DanishGuy. I shan't answer any more questions nor shall I reply to you again. However, I will say one thing, watch your back, everyone is an enemy when money is involved.

For 2.5 million I might lightly slap him. DanisH is worth a lot more than that to turn against. 🙂

Some grade 8 english language skills right there

Lol is the the guys whose house we robbed today xD and ended up fragging cops or some other house?

Back