What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wanted: Motherboard LG1150 and a upgrade on a GTX 560 ti

Randomized

OK I thought this would be a good place to put this with people putting their specs around. I recently bought a i5 4670k but didn't research first that my mobo wouldn't accept it. 

Sooo... I call out to you guys that might have some spare parts that I could buy from you before I spend ridiculous amounts on new equipment. 

The motherboard is my main priority as I have the CPU just waiting to be used. Second is the GPU but if someone might have both and willing to sell as a bundle I would be happy to hear about it. 

Thanks 

Randomized

Well if i win a million (100k in pounds) in 3 days i guess i could sell you my GTX 970, but that's not likely ;) i have like a 30 year old DDR2 4gb stick laying around if you're interested? Bids starting at 5 pounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm selling my GTX 690. Very good spec GPU, if you want to talk prices :)

You can get new motherboards for cheap. Just dont ever buy a Gigabyte motherboard due to the recent scandal.

Don't listen to pandagasm Gigabyte boards are outstanding, their base 1150 socket boards are sound and if you're willing to put the money in for their sniper series boards I can guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Don't listen to pandagasm Gigabyte boards are outstanding, their base 1150 socket boards are sound and if you're willing to put the money in for their sniper series boards I can guarantee you will not be disappointed.
errrr no theyre not.... i guess you are unaware of the recent events with Gigabyte. I will find you the links!

Back