What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wardrobe menue in LTD Gas station more LTD Gas clothing

NoobH4mm3r

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Hi, I would like to suggest having a Wardrobe option in LTD Gas stations for Owners and employees.

I have been working for LTD Gas Mirror Park for roughly a year now. And having the option to change into the very few LTD Gas clothing options we have in the city while out and about doing business, talking to associates, dealing with any mind of shop related inquiries. Would increase the RP more. How it is, usually shop Owners and or employees go to sleep and wake up at the shop on a regular basis and then having to leave to your place of residence can be quite a trip. Having an option to change into your work clothes at work would help out immensely.

Also, I would like to ask if there is a chance to bring in more LTD Gas related clothing, since there is only 1 Jacket and 1 Hat.

image.png

Yeah, I have seen the new polo shirts. I grabbed one instantly. Would still be nice to be able to change into work clothes like other businesses can also. Mechanics and also Pop's Diner.

Back