What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Warning points

Ashboyd

Hello, i have had  a warning point for over 2 years now on my profile, i'm just wondering do these ever go away ?

or are they there forever ?

Hello, i have had  a warning point for over 2 years now on my profile, i'm just wondering do these ever go away ?

or are they there forever ?
They sadly are yeah :(. Would love to get them removed too. But they will stay forever!

1b038ea8e4cc69584be11198f7c7a5e1.png

Trophies to remind you of your own stupidity and incompetence :)
most warning points are bull shit in my opinion, speaking the truth even if it hurts peoples feelings shouldnt come with a punishment (please no warning point :) just my opinion)

most warning points are bull shit in my opinion, speaking the truth even if it hurts peoples feelings shouldnt come with a punishment (please no warning point :) just my opinion)
Opinions are fine, however speaking it knowing full well it's out of line to be stating it at that moment and making it bloody obvious/stating who it's about, knowing it will cause issues is why we restrict people from posting.. These forums aren't for inciting further problems with other players etc, they are here as a platform to enable us all to communicate, keep informed of developments/events/other things happening and to talk in a friendly environment for gamers and roleplayers; oh and to dispute bans/report players/ask for compensation/apply for groups and factions. The more often than not childish comments that come out of people aren't tolerated and are stamped on simply because they have no place here.

Just as you can have your opinion that 'most warning points are bullshit', that's fine. Although, for a fact they're not all disputably 'bullshit' as you don't even hear/know about over half the points we give out

Obviously speaking on my own personal OPINION of the warning points system and why they're given, doesn't mean the rest of the team agree with my view. 

Holy shambles, I didn't mean for this to turn into a little squabble, it was a question, is there a way for me to close the topic ? 

Opinions are fine, however speaking it knowing full well it's out of line to be stating it at that moment and making it bloody obvious/stating who it's about, knowing it will cause issues is why we restrict people from posting.. These forums aren't for inciting further problems with other players etc, they are here as a platform to enable us all to communicate, keep informed of developments/events/other things happening and to talk in a friendly environment for gamers and roleplayers; oh and to dispute bans/report players/ask for compensation/apply for groups and factions. The more often than not childish comments that come out of people aren't tolerated and are stamped on simply because they have no place here.

Just as you can have your opinion that 'most warning points are bullshit', that's fine. Although, for a fact they're not all disputably 'bullshit' as you don't even hear/know about over half the points we give out

Obviously speaking on my own personal OPINION of the warning points system and why they're given, doesn't mean the rest of the team agree with my view. 
not all are for bullshit reasons i agree , only mine 😀, and i think you would be surprised  of how many warning points i know of that are given out as i seem to be the go to guy when people want to rant and vent there feelings about how unfairly theyve been treated , i seem to be the rpuk agony aunt lol

Back