What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

warning shots

Jordan

Lost MC
if it fired at but not hit and it is clear to the shooters initial intent, is it ok to return fire without initiation?

if im*

Warning shots means leave, or land.

You need to have tracer rounds so MX series Ak and more is good in that case.

3 in the rear, and 3 in the front. You in the Helicopter are allowed to fire back.
Dont give him advice that will end up with him getting banned

if you receive warning shots either leave or land, this is not initiation so do not get out your heli and just open fire on them because that would be RDM

Oh shit really????

(3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.

In that rule it sounds like you're allowed to do so @OG Reiss

Isn't it like shooting tires on a veichle and then you fire back???

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh shit really????

(3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.

In that rule it sounds like you're allowed to do so @OG Reiss

Isn't it like shooting tires on a veichle and then you fire back???
No because its warning shots .......

Tbh this rule kinda makes it confusing, but @jordangood78 I would listen to what Reiss said since he has been here longer and probably is more experienced.

Dont give him advice that will end up with him getting banned

if you receive warning shots either leave or land, this is not initiation so do not get out your heli and just open fire on them because that would be RDM
i meant if i was on the ground not in a heli 

Oh, warning shots won't happen on ground. If they shoot your tires you are allowed to step out and spray them.

just asking if im shot at randomly am i clear to fire back if there is no opportunity to initiate or resolve the situation. such as combating someone attempting to rdm me 

just asking if im shot at randomly am i clear to fire back if there is no opportunity to initiate or resolve the situation. such as combating someone attempting to rdm me 
It all depends on the situation but 9/10 times if someones shooting at you shoot them back simple as that

Back