What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Warrant Time Decreased

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaffaBenitez

Now with the new speed cameras that have been added and they spot a car with a warrant. The warrant time should be reduced to 7 days as it makes people easier to find with the cameras in place. I feel like 7 days is more than enough time for the police to catch someone and criminals shouldnt have to be on the run for 14 days for 1 or 2 hours of RP. Im sure when the old warrant time was in place alot of criminals still got caught and police were still on top of the warrants.

If you have gotten yourself wanted you will face the consequences. If you want to mitigate the risk of being caught then don't use a car registered to you when being wanted. Criminals on this server would benefit from being a bit smart about things instead of complaining on the forums.

If you have gotten yourself wanted you will face the consequences. If you want to mitigate the risk of being caught then don't use a car registered to you when being wanted. Criminals on this server would benefit from being a bit smart about things instead of complaining on the forums.
Im not complaining. Im stating my opinion. No need to passive aggressive. If it takes two weeks to catch a criminal obviously something is going wrong on your end? Bare in mind i havent been arrested in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back