What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wayfarer's goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye Way had some fun times back in police , Hope you have fun and goodluck with everything! . Dont be stranger 🙂

It is with a heavy heart that I write this post. What will be for now, my final post.

For anyone who doesn't know, and cares. My weeks resignation from the Police has now come to its fruition, and with my leaving of the police comes my departure from the server and the community.   

Personal issues with my life have been leading to this decision for a long time now. But I want to thank everyone that I have met in my time on the server. There are far too many people to thank individually, and honestly If I tried to mention every single person individually , I just fear I forget to include someone. Please just know, that while you read this. If I knew you for any length of time, I am thinking of you as I write this.

Special mentions have to be made, firstly to everyone In East Altis police. I could not have hoped to join an such an amazing and welcoming group in my wildest dreams. In no way do I regret my time in east Altis. It is perhaps all of  you that I will miss the most. A brilliant group of people who I have had some great times with, I count myself lucky to have known you.

The Altis police I would also like to mention. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of it, and thank you to the individuals that put so much time and effort into maintaining the police, who allowed me to have the opportunity in the first place.  In my time I meet some great people in the police, and have enjoyed countless hours of laughing with you guys on patrols. 

Finally a thank you to RPUK Management. who without you the server wouldn't even be a thing for me to have enjoyed. Thank you for for all the time and effort, and for the service that you provided. 

This is goodbye for now. Will I be gone forever? who knows? after all... between the future and forever is a long time, anything could happen. 

Wayfarer. 
Where the fuck is my mention.... 😢 FPMC Sniper Mittens hello 👋 

I am quite upset with you leaving.

One of the funniest and most cheering up people i have met on the community!!

Will miss you my dude and i hope youll be back, one day! Stay in touch;)

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Bye man, never really knew you but at least this Psycho didn’t go out as one :)

goodbye my friend had some great patrols with you hope to see you again 

The day I was scared of, it has happened.

Thank you Wayfarer for all of the good times we have had together, all the Tarus you crashed, all of the laughs we had.

It brings a tear to my eye reading & writing this. It is defo a loss for the server and the EA command, I hope I can speak for all of EA If I say that you will be missed and defo not forgotten.

Safe flights and I hope 1 day you will boomerang back.

Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back