What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

We Are Not Alone

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

OH MY FUCKING GOD. I also once played in a KOTH server and a nice pilot was taking the team to the town so we could all dropout. He was really good and flew nice. Eventually some teammembers and i started to talk to him and thank him for his service, but he didnt respond. I switched to third person to see what kinda clothes he is wearing and currently i am the only one in the co pilot seat. I start to freak out and tell my Fellow soldiers to take a good look at our pilot. We all started to scream demanded him to land yet, he started to do all kinds of weirds maneuvers that basicly isnt possibly with Arma physics. We then jumped out only to see the helicopter circle around the town without the roterblades turned on. He took several shots from all kinda weaponry but didnt took a scratch. The memory still haunts me to this day.

Legend says he is still roaming Altis to this day. He is a rare sight and not believed by many. Before this video only still Pictures where found of the mysterious driver.

Saw a guy with his hands on his head driving a car as well... I think the animations aren't happy right now after the update.

Back