What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

We told the cops to let him free! (Member already banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):

Time & Date this happened:

Description of what happened:

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Who wants to do it first?

PC Anonymous Orange
Alright im off the server then, was on my last chance i believe

Last edited by a moderator:
Bannable offence when he said he was going to open fire if they didnt let him go>?

Cheers for the info bro.

Ill let the old people from PG know they are doing things wrong.
wait, old people in PG? Like who?

The sad music was intended for the fact that you killed all the police i guess? well it makes it more sad that you sprayed like nothing I've seen before.

This is pretty much all i seen from that video

preadtor-minigun-rampage-o.gif

1st of all according to CSI Neo you have to physicly remove his GPS etc for it to take effect, I remember this from his stream when he got taken hostage.

2nd. Maybe police wants to start taking threats seriously instead of just relying on rubber bullets that are more op than even the Zafir.

It's 2035 after all, isn't that what you say about your magic ANPR and wanted list? well I got a thought controled com device inplanted on top of my brain.

You recieved a warning witch is more than you could ever hope to get in real life and got destroyed by a weapon that is inferior to your loadout. Deal with it?

Just to remind all police officers here, 

"Maratek quote: Dont be... special on the forums"

You know the consequences.

He took a gun and killed  police officers, that's it. 

Congratulations, now i have to train a new generation of police officers.

No, it's a bannable offence to blow up a car with the intent to kill people.

PC Anonymous Orange
actually it is not, no other police officer are to reply to this thread it is inciting arguments.

If any other officer posts I will be dealing with them personally,

You are whitelisted for a reason do not make me change that.

1st of all according to CSI Neo you have to physicly remove his GPS etc for it to take effect, I remember this from his stream when he got taken hostage.

that is a reference for police officers and tracking his position, not for communications

Regards

Superintendant Fuel

BULLSHIT ALERT BULLSHIT ALERT. You should be smart enough not to use that info if that's the case. Also you could have actually RP'd the situation, not ran straight in and before the police could even do anything shoot them all down while spraying and prayin all over the place and most likely killing the guy who was arrested in the progress.

Here's RP

-

Here's the dumpster your threw it in

|-| 

and now it looks like this 

|=|
Best - RP - Graph - EVER

B4 u comment on my aiming skills the idea was to blow up the car, i was taking no survivors
This is rock bottom shit rp. There was no attempt made to try any forum of rp or anything. You also claim to try to blow the car up and kill them all. Its has been stated by @Wilco in the past as piss poor rp and a ban offence . If this was [SIZE=18.1818180084229px]meant[/SIZE] for glory you have dug your own grave. 

Report Approved. Awaiting Ban-action as of  15/12/14 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back