What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Weapon Recoil

Corrie Healy

Unlinked
Just food for thought really, what's the thoughts on adding weapon recoil when using firearms on the server?

While a handgun might be a good option to kill someone quickly and with relative ease, with a certain level of recoil this option may be a high risk, high reward as if you miss your first shot you might not be able to get the weapon back onto your target quickly allowing them to escape or become harder to hit. 

This would affect all sides cops and civs alike as police would need to be proficient in their use of weapons and criminals may adopt a more spray and pray method unless someone decides to become also proficient in their use of firearms.

There could also be a new skill added or as an addition to strength and stamina that would reduce the weapon recoil  when fired?

Not sure if this has been suggested before, if it has been and completely disliked by the community fair enough please close, if not would love to hear what people think. 

Also, if this is already something on the server then of course please close 

+1 only if weapon damage is returned to its normal state

Otherwise, no one will be able to do a thing with recoil and shooting them 7+ times in the head.

My own opinion not those of Staff/Dev

I'd imagine from the number of down votes that the majority of the community does not want this idea to be implemented, a bit unfortunate not to see why or different perspectives.

If the post could be closed and archived when staff have a moment please. 

+1 but as liam said, only if headshots return. If both were to be added I believe things would be truly balanced

I mean, if headshots were a thing I don't see why someone should not be rewarded for their skill

I will be frank and drop my honest opinion. The reason why i loved the gunplay in gta wasn't really bcs of the looks and mechanics but how the dmg system works. (similar to arma) In other words the better your aim and skill was the more you could handle as a individual. However i do agree with the massive surge of young g fraggers with crosshairs and spending way 2 much training 😉  it had to be balanced. Recoil will fix this (hence u can really customize the recoil to the limits of your imagination)  and i think dmg to the head should be reverted or at least be 2-3 shots to the head with a standard or low cal pistol and everything above should be kaboom paow poof. TLDR the recoil will shorten the gap between connoseurs and casuals by changing the weapon meta to a more precise burst/tap kind of fire ❤️ 

Retired fragger connoseur - Benji 

+1 might be useful as benji said to combat the people who use this as a fragging server

Back