What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Weapons added/removed from Vehicles

John Fletcher

Brief Summary:

Currently we have a massive meta on the server where weapons can be stored via vehicles and this suggestion will change the meta making it easier to be caught doing so.

Detailed Suggestion:

As of currently you can have a weapon in your inventory and place in the trunk of a car; Vise versa grabbing the weapon from the trunk and putting it in your inventory.

There is no way of showing hard proof for Police to say that a person is using vehicles to store weapons.

The suggested idea is that: Vehicles can still be used to store weapons, however, instead of it just having to be in your inventory. You'd have to have it in your hand, go to the back of the car, open the boot and a different animation is used to store the weapon. Vise versa, taking a weapon out would work the same way, you open to boot, grab the weapon from the inventory, then the weapon gets placed in your hands.

The Pros:

- stops the meta of police not being able to grab hard evidence. 

- adds more realism.

- Allows for criminals to have a chance of risk when storing weapons etc.

- hopefully balances out the use of houses and vehicles for storage of weapons.

The Cons:

- None

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Yes this will significantly change the balance of the server, however, in the way that it will be more balanced overall.

It's possible to get hard proof by UC work. When I was CID I had hard proof of a person storing guns in his car and even knew which car, which licence plate and where it was parked, yet this was completely ignored. Ngl this seems like a suggestion to make police work even easier for them whilst we all know that a lot of the cases of a car or person being searched is for the smallest reasons.

It's possible to get hard proof by UC work. When I was CID I had hard proof of a person storing guns in his car and even knew which car, which licence plate and where it was parked, yet this was completely ignored. Ngl this seems like a suggestion to make police work even easier for them whilst we all know that a lot of the cases of a car or person being searched is for the smallest reasons.
It's not even for the fact of making things easier. The whole idea is specifically OCG orientated. Majority of OCG's aren't stupid and know UC operatives. 

Don't get me wrong UC work, can work. But at no point is it a good idea to be with OCG's who get their cars out and just happily look into their vehicle. Basically a deathwish... As well, not everyone does face to face UC work due to how dangerous it is. 

Back