What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Weapons in Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brief Summary:

Make it so weapons cant be equipped within the Hospital

Detailed Suggestion:

NHS constantly has to deal with idiots with knives, bats, or even fists within the hospital. They are an important key to the community and although I'm not an NHS Member, I'm certain it wears them out and makes them a bit more demotivated. Weapons in the hospital provide little to no RP. The only weapons that make sense are policing tools like tasers, batons, etc. To combat those committing crimes. But civilians have no RP use with weapons in the hospital other than, being an arse. 

The Pros:

Less RDM in pillbox

More motivated NHS

More hospital/nhs rp

Pillbox will be less of a shitshow

The Cons:

Dev work

Hospital Gowns cant RDM people that they dont like

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No, it stops me from having a breakdown everytime I enter the hospital. 

I like the suggestion, however I feel like a lot of scenarions could possibly be powergamed as a reuslt of this, especially as the LSPS need their weapons drawn at times of high aggression from gangs, i'm hit and miss on this and will give it some time before giving it a +1 or -1.

we don't really do safe zones/green zones on here, there must be something else that can be done to, "lower" the amount of weapons at pillbox

-1 Green zones are not something that I would like to see cross over from Altis. People should be free t engage in valid RP where they want, rules are already in place to stop people loitering at hospital unnecessarily and if they're causing disruptions by doing this or breaking other server rules they can be reported. 

I wonder could there be a trigger that alerts the police through dispatches that a person has been seen with a weapon at the hospital instead, sort of like CCTV.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder could there be a trigger that alerts the police through dispatches that a person has been seen with a weapon at the hospital instead, sort of like CCTV.
That would be good

Yeah some good points made on this post. It's an issue, yes, however forcing a non weapon area isn't ideal whatsoever - the CCTV dispatch idea is good 

Yeah I really like the idea of it sending a police dispatch about someone being seen with a weapon there, or even someone fighting. Lots of CCTV cameras and would be a lot of people in the hospital so makes sense.

Having read others thoughts and opinions on this I was initially on the edge of giving it a Plus 1 or Minus 1, on this occasion I feel as though the current server meta doesn't like up with this suggestion, so i'll be dropping a -1 sorry.

As said this has been passed to the NHS Command team before. 

There are some good  ideas and suggestions that have been raised here that we will talk to each other about when able.

But I believe the general consensus was we don't have green zones in the City nor want them.

As I fully understand the annoyance of people using weapons in the hospitals. There is still a very good number of people who RP the use of weapons within Hospitals to a very high standard and we don't wish to take RP away from others.

Regards

CFO Blake Andrews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back