What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Weapons loose durability in a container

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see 10+ people machete fights so -1 from me 

Picture2-1.png

It's been obvious for the last 3 years that Staff has been trying to throttle the amount of guns that are in the server. I still don't get why. Gang RP is without a doubt the most (if almost the only) really interesting thing going on in this server. on average it already takes 2-3 hours to get a simple handgun, Something we can lose in 5 minutes if we don't watch out. Something like a rifle can take days to get. Knives still have value on this server as most people carry one around at all times and only carry a gun on certain ocassions. Adding a durability itself is fine but having them decay without being used simply removes the fun for those of us that enjoy the firefights and the gang RP. Guns will go up in price even more (most likely) and we can only store our nice guns for so long depending on how easy it will be to repair them. I personally come here after a day of work to relax and hang out with my friends to then ocassionaly go shoot up some people. Not to hop on after a day of work and spend 3 hours getting money before I can do anything remotely fun so all my guns don't turn into dust. +1 from me naturally.

I am all for gun durability etc, but as others have said, its just plain unrealistic for them to ‘decay’. I highly doubt that my compact AK-47 is going to turn to dust if it is left in a container for a little while. I think guns should slowly use durability with use, but decay is just weird. Instead of ‘revert update’ spam like a few people in this thread, I would like to suggest that guns become ‘dusty’ if left alone and have to be cleaned before use. Maybe if the dust level gets to a certain level it starts to jam once in a while. And so on. In my opinion, decaying is unrealistic/physically impossible, and although the gun meta needs to be changed, I believe this is not the way to go.

It's been obvious for the last 3 years that Staff has been trying to throttle the amount of guns that are in the server. I still don't get why. Gang RP is without a doubt the most (if almost the only) really interesting thing going on in this server. on average it already takes 2-3 hours to get a simple handgun, Something we can lose in 5 minutes if we don't watch out. Something like a rifle can take days to get. Knives still have value on this server as most people carry one around at all times and only carry a gun on certain ocassions. Adding a durability itself is fine but having them decay without being used simply removes the fun for those of us that enjoy the firefights and the gang RP. Guns will go up in price even more (most likely) and we can only store our nice guns for so long depending on how easy it will be to repair them. I personally come here after a day of work to relax and hang out with my friends to then ocassionaly go shoot up some people. Not to hop on after a day of work and spend 3 hours getting money before I can do anything remotely fun so all my guns don't turn into dust. +1 from me naturally.
I gotta say it but I think your on the wrong server if you think gang RP is the only interesting thing in the server to do or jump on after a day's work to shoot people

Also in another thought, if you were to use the days in the server 24hrs is about 48mins so you get about 30 days to every 24hrs, so in 7 real days that's the in-game equivalent of 210 days or 7 months so you could say it's going to be pretty accurate, not logging on for 5 weeks would be the in-game equivalent of 2 years away

Samuel Shire said:
I gotta say it but I think your on the wrong server if you think gang RP is the only interesting thing in the server to do or jump on after a day's work to shoot people

Also in another thought, if you were to use the days in the server 24hrs is about 48mins so you get about 30 days to every 24hrs, so in 7 real days that's the in-game equivalent of 210 days or 7 months so you could say it's going to be pretty accurate, not logging on for 4 weeks would be the in-game equivalent of 2 years away

Gang RP is without a doubt the most (if almost the only) really interesting thing going on in this server. 
This is such a uninformed statement and if you really believe that then this place is not for you. 

Restaurant RP 

Police RP 

Events RP

Dealership RP

Solicitor RP 

Judge RP 

Chamber of commerce RP 

Taxi RP 

Crime RP 

Terrorism RP 

Cult RP 

Homeless RP 

Mechanic RP 

Group Sechs RP 

NHS RP 

FireFighter RP 

Trucker RP 

Collector RP 

This is just some examples of the RP you could do in this server. Gang RP is actually just a small % of what I witness day to day in RP and its just unfortunate some people involved in it think its what 99% of what the servers about. You should really look into other avenues of RP because this is a UK based server and I think the way guns should be handled is that its shocking to see what being used because that means serious business. 

This will long term be a great shake up to how gangs are running and will really drive the UK vibe home.

You have been around along time please rethink your opinions on Gang RP there is so much more out there! <£ 

Last edited by a moderator:
@zychoGather your opinions and others in the relevant thread made for this update to help the development team.

🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back