What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Weapons on back

Willis

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police Senior
Brief Summary:

Large weapons and firearms are shown on the players back.

Detailed Suggestion:

It's a worrying time when someone pulls a musket out from who knows where, but no longer would that be an issue having the ability for large weapons equipped on the weapon wheel to show on a players back when they are not holding them in their hands. 

https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-weapons-on-back/292036/21

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Pros:

• Realism on the server is increased 
  • New roleplay opportunities
  • Police would be given legitimation to control gun crime.
  • Trojan officers would not have to return to their car everytime they want to free their hands

The Cons:

• Large firearms would be harder to conceal

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Yes, this suggestion would increase the balance on the server where firearms are way too common currently within our British colony, by having large firearms visible it would give the police incentive and decrease the likelihood of firearms without completely eradicating it with small firearms still concealable. Players would have to plan ahead if they were to take large firearms onto the streets. This also offers further development opportunities in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Like this, this isn't a bad idea at all, however.. I don't like the fact that it would be impossible to hide a weapon. Either make something like this:

1: Have your weapon deconstructed which you need time inorder to construct all the pieces, so you can disassemble it, and carry the parts with you to another location, at any time you can construct it, but it'll take time. 

or

2: Have it so if you have a bag, it will be stored in there however, to bring it out, it will take 10 seconds or more. 

I Like this, this isn't a bad idea at all, however.. I don't like the fact that it would be impossible to hide a weapon. Either make something like this:

1: Have your weapon deconstructed which you need time inorder to construct all the pieces, so you can disassemble it, and carry the parts with you to another location, at any time you can construct it, but it'll take time. 

or

2: Have it so if you have a bag, it will be stored in there however, to bring it out, it will take 10 seconds or more. 
Remember you can always store your weapon in your car to bring it with you.

Didn't some dev say they were working on a thing like this?

either i like it, makes more sense

Back