What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Weapons

Hobbs

Unlinked
Hey, I was wondering what is the best 'one shot kill' weapon? I came to the forums after I asked this in game the reply I got from a hobo was 'a sniper rifle' I said thank you to the hobo then walked away muttering how the hobo's on this island were getting worse and worse. 

There is no 1 shot gun on ALUK unless its a headshot. Play around in the editor and find what gun suits you best.

There is no 1 shot gun on ALUK unless its a headshot. Play around in the editor and find what gun suits you best.
Anything above 5.56 one shots without a vest I believe? A 6.5/7.62 is a 100% 1 hit without a vest.

Anything above 5.56 one shots without a vest I believe? A 6.5/7.62 is a 100% 1 hit without a vest.
If you hit there legs, it is not a 1 shot! Anything other than legs is 1 shot though (i think) 

Although, it does depend on distance! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Any 7.62 + Full auto, 1 - 2 shot kill if you have a good aim!

anything larger then a .45 shoots through cars close range so guessing with my logic anything larger the a 6.5 shoots through human flesh if not mistaken...

Back