What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Weazle News | Ideas

Marcus Fisher

Although Weazel News has had an update recently but there is more that could be done to make it more "popular"

Vans:

While I'm doing stuff for Weazle news, I tend to use the helicopter more then anything. I want this to change but the current vans we have work, but aren't the best. While browsing some Weazle news mods, I came across a speedo express livery for Weazle News. This will make it so there are more people getting recognised as news personnel when driving about  in a better van then we currently have access to.

Link: https://www.gta5-mods.com/paintjobs/vapid-speedo-express-newsvan-liveries-pack-los-santos  (multiple different news liveries but Weazle News ones are included)

image.jpeg

Better ways to post news:
I know Weazel News has a verified tweedle page but it quickly gets lost with other posts. This therefore makes it hard for people to see the news. I don't have a clear idea in mind just something that makes it easier to post and keep it there for a decent amount of time. Something like a news app.

Pros: Gets Weazle news a little more active and "out there"

Cons: Quite a bit of dev work with the 2nd idea and a little bit with the 1st.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back