What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Website / Forum Development - Feedback

Can the stats page be replaced by @Ant Arni stats page version? The current stats page barely contains any stats at all and is basically a downgrade from the older stats page,(which staff has access to and is able to use.. )

Glad the MyRPUK stats page has been readded, really helpful. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I know GDPR makes using the stats page a pain in the arse(i think). However, you could limit it to forum users, in which they sign a disclaimer saying their fine for their data to be used. Im not really sure how this law works to be honest, so this might as well be a crappy suggestion 😂.

Any idea on when Twitter and Discord integration will work again? It would be great.

Also, I think it will be really nice to have this added to the guides section:

- Trucks, really important for new players doing their first trade runs.

- Poseidon Faction, it is the 3rd white-listed faction on the server and there is no mention about it.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the arma 3 rp server could you make it so all wrecks that are just in the map alavagable because that would add a bit more use to the excavator in large plans 🙂

Would there be a possibility to add more fonts? Not too much, but just a couple to choose from?

Back