What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Website on phone

KeirT

Unlinked
How do you edit/delete a quote using a mobile device it drives me mad and I have no clue how to do it I can't tell if I'm just blind, would love some help 😅

MK IS THE BEST COP ON ALTIS

Click in this box and change the words
Click below the quote and hold back space to delete.

Other than that, it might be bugged, but it works for me.

MK IS WORST COP ON ALTIS

Click in this box and change words 
Yeah nope it just pulls my keyboard down when I hold back space below the quote 

• Haha
Reactions: M
I'm incompetent at police work. MK is far superior than me and would gladly give him my CI slot.
Really? What platform you on iOS or Android? 

@KeirT i think its just andriod but web devs just havent seen anything or my post from march 

@Milk N Chilli There is a difference between devs not seeing stuff and not replying yet until they have a more conclusive answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Milk N Chilli There is a difference between devs not seeing stuff and not replying yet until they have a more conclusive answer.
i was just trying not to put it into words that would be decived as devs not caring so sorry if it sounded wrong like that but i was trying to make sure it didnt sound like i was saying it was devs being lazy

i was just trying not to put it into words that would be decived as devs not caring so sorry if it sounded wrong like that but i was trying to make sure it didnt sound like i was saying it was devs being lazy
It's fine, just all us true devs have Iphones as we accept the fact android is better and just buy an iphone anyway so can't replicate the issue 😂

(This is a joke, I haven't got a clue what phones the web devs have)

It's fine, just all us true devs have Iphones as we accept the fact android is better and just buy an iphone anyway so can't replicate the issue 😂

(This is a joke, I haven't got a clue what phones the web devs have)
android is superior i can turn my pc from off at the plug to booted up ready to start with my alexa and android ALL FROM MY BED NOT MOVING

smh 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back