What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wedding Day <3 (18+ ONLY*)

PorkChop

Banned for False accusations
03/08/2014 The day PorkChop (Mr.Spunky) and Stephanie finally got married. As you are all aware of i have been waiting for this day for a long time... Stephanie finally got promoted to PC so i quickly snapped her up and rushed her off to our secret location to marry her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVIu--nZw64&amp;feature=youtu.be

Now if official until Stephanie pays me out (£5MILLION) she will remain my property, if you desire to kidnap her you will have to contact me and pay a sum (depending on what you will do with her) failing to do so the bizzys won't be the only people hunting you down.

*I apologise for the language I use while in roleplay and i do not intend to offend/attack anyone*

Lol :p Only you porkchop.... only you

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly don't care what you do with some pc silly enough to get captured, but if I see you in my hotel again without my permission I am going to task every officer at my disposal with hunting down each and every member of your gang taking you there and forgetting how lawful we are..

I honestly don't care what you do with some pc silly enough to get captured, but if I see you in my hotel again without my permission I am going to task every officer at my disposal with hunting down each and every member of your gang taking you there and forgetting how lawful we are..
I think you will find it isn't your hotel any more and if you wish to fight for 'your' hotel please get in touch! would love to see you bent over that balcony...

Well .. thanks. :blink:

I think you will find it isn't your hotel any more and if you wish to fight for 'your' hotel please get in touch! would love to see you bent over that balcony...
Boy I've seen bigger rebel groups rise and fall long before you ever got to the island, there was war before you were still a speck in your daddy's eye. Myself and a few choice officers lived and fought through it, do not think to test us or you and your little group of so called ghosts will soon be sleeping with one eye open as we stalk you in the night.

(Out of roleplay of course good luck pork chop I'm actively going to be looking to take you down personally now, hopefully we can get some good roleplay situations going like we used to with some old gangs.)

Back