What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wednesday 15th Milsim Night

killerabbit

Wednesdays milsim video, please be advised there is strong language from the start.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@killerabbit nice remembers me of my old days at a task force.

if want you can call me in sometime for perform CAS or transports.

trained in:

pretty much all fixed wing & VTOL.

---most used aircraft in task force service: ---

Boeing C-17 Globe master III.

MV-22 Osprey.

F-16.

F-18.

F-22.

F-35.

B-52.

AC-130.

C-130 Hercules.

A-10.

---Operations participation:---

Providing CAS (Close Air Support).

Transporting troops into field.

Halo Drop.

Air reconnaissance.

Intercepting enemy aircraft's. (with cannon)

Carpet Bombing runs.

Nuke delivery's.

---Total Flying hours: well over 2.000.---

---Served on:---

Chernarus

Altis

Tanoa

Stratis

and other war theaters (mostly community made ops from task force)

---Methods that can be used by infantry to perform for mark CAS request:---

Laser point.

IR strobe.

Smoke.

Grid.

Visual (inform where it is somewhere if cant get its exact location and ill perform a Search & Destroy meaning ill look for it and target it as followed, this how ever takes more time before can perform the run!)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lunar We are a security firm mate, Im not sure we will be able to get a nuke, we were pretty happy when we got the license for the .50 mounted machine gun. In regards to aircraft we have a few Little Birds and a private jet to get from place to place, we used to have two jets and.a Merlin but there was a small incident with a tank and... Well we don't have them anymore.

We do have plans to get an armed version of the little bird, without missile's. It's surprisingly hard to get a license for a helicopter with missile's, especially for a relatively new company, plus there was that one time we destroyed a powerplant and left an islands population with out power for a month.

In regards to your application it seems very impressive but I don't see any ground combat experience on there, helicopters aren't always practical or cost too much to run for an operation and in those cases you would be expected to fight. So long as you understand that it would be a pleasure to have you onboard.

Can i come on a sniper mission?

I'll bring my hoodie :) @killerabbit
You can't pick and choose the missions mate, if you come regularly you will have the option of taking a marksman spot.

@Lunar We are a security firm mate, Im not sure we will be able to get a nuke, we were pretty happy when we got the license for the .50 mounted machine gun. In regards to aircraft we have a few Little Birds and a private jet to get from place to place, we used to have two jets and.a Merlin but there was a small incident with a tank and... Well we don't have them anymore.

We do have plans to get an armed version of the little bird, without missile's. It's surprisingly hard to get a license for a helicopter with missile's, especially for a relatively new company, plus there was that one time we destroyed a powerplant and left an islands population with out power for a month.

In regards to your application it seems very impressive but I don't see any ground combat experience on there, helicopters aren't always practical or cost too much to run for an operation and in those cases you would be expected to fight. So long as you understand that it would be a pleasure to have you onboard.

You can't pick and choose the missions mate, if you come regularly you will have the option of taking a marksman spot.
I mean, can i come on any :)

HOODIE

Back