What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Weed Growing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave20

I think it would be a good idea that if you own a house you can buy seeds from the drug dealer and be able too grow your own weed plants its not fast or slow and you can only gather 100 so a normal car load.

this would be a good thing for police aswell as civs as now the police have more reason too raid your homes if they suspect you too be growing weed inside so it adds rp and at the same time lets civs make money in the underworld

I personally think all drugs should be like this instead of location based. Of course for the bigger drugs like meth or coke you would need to purchase say a warehouse or something along those lines and you would need to further buy all the equipment to produce it all yourself (or with friends). Another change like this would possibly making it that drug sales are made from player to player instead of player to AI (this could open up the possibility of large scale drug cartels), therefore the players would decided the price and there would be competition in the drugs trade between gangs/groups of players. I personally think this would be better for the server in terms of more player to player interaction and also gives police more of a reason to gather intelligence and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back