What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Weightlifters, Powerlifters & Strongmen.

Currently my pbs are, 

Bench 15kg

Squat 20kg 

Deadlift 50kg 

I weigh 83kg

????

Currently my pbs are, 

Bench 15kg

Squat 20kg 

Deadlift 50kg 

I weigh 83kg

1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
i way 95kg  ?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is what I think weightlifting should be about, your own personal goals and achievements, sharing your goals and gains is a great thing but it is not a competition, unless you are competing that is lol :) You will progress so well with that attitude, keep the diet nice and clean, protein high and plenty of quality calories. What are you mid and long term goals?

Thanks for the kind words!

I've been eating clean for the same length of time as weight lifting, i found maintaining my diet to be the hardest part. I'm usually getting between 120 and 140g of protein per day.

I think my mid term goals for now are

Bench 80kg

Squat 100kg 

Deadlift 140kg

i'll be happy with gaining the strength to lift 20kg more than what i can now.

Long term goals, i haven't really thought to much into it, for now i'm just focusing on small steps.

That is great protein intake! Great goals too! get something you want and not impossible to start off with, when you hit 80kg you will go after the 100kg bench. Squat and bench, really good goals, 2 plate squat and 3 plate dead is rated as being strong!

Never forget that when you are lifting, forget the people who lift more or whatever... By lifting the above weights you are doing what the other 80% of the population cannot. I sometimes get mad on my weak days and feel weak... then realise what my weak is compared to average guy on the street.

Had some guy at the gym say something yesterday and it really pissed me off... He was there with a friend of his and you could see he was helping him training, teaching him things. I did not look over once, I focus on my bench press. He then came over and said "oh I used to do more than that and for more reps"... and he walked off. My son then told me that the lad he was helping had been watching me saying "wow that's good" and the guy had obviously decided to try and put me down :(

I have no idea why some people feel the need to do this, I never brag in the gym, I set my goals and I am proud of them, when I started out I could hardly bench 80kg. We all start somewhere.

If I see someone doing well, I will always give a compliment, I never try and beat them or put them down... if you get nobs like this ignore them, stick to your goals and prove them wrong.

i way 95kg  
1f605.png
i was only joking about the weights.. never been to a gym to weight lift :)

infact i never even entered a gym until i started boxing a few weeks ago :D

this probably a healthy topic to try and breath some life back into? *enters battle stance while taking a sizeable breath* YEEEEEEEET!

(also i think its genuinely intersting to hear about peoples progression)

How about you start? 😉
Well i used to do alot of weight lifting, Powerlifting to be exact. at my peak i was about 80kg in weight, 100kg bench, 150 squat and 90kg pop squat (dont know the english term but its when you start in a squating position and pop the bar over your head) but my cardio was shit.

I then decided to go back to doing judo when hitting the gym was getting boring and i thought if i had more peoole around me im it would motivate me to keep exercising. I now weigh about 65kg, got my brown belt and last time i was at the gym i benched 80kg in a set of 10/3 (about two months ago).

But since i moved to go to uni i haven't been doing much exercising witch i want to get back into.

i gues my goal is to bench that hundo again and still be able to spar comfortably without fealing like im going to have a heart attack.

how about you? @Pavlic 🙂

I’ve been going to the gym now for around a year now one of the main things since I stopped gaming for a little while but currently am

16 60kg

12% body fat 

83 % muscle 

on bench I do around 60kg 12 reps 4/5 sets 

Back