What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Welcome the New Frontline Team!

Neo

Banned
o2VXsBK.png

Good Evening Altisians!

It's been a busy weekend sorting through applications, making lots of pie charts, eating said pie charts, realising you probably shouldn't eat half the things members of this community send in and then spitting it out again!.....

This morning at Midnight, we announced the 3 FLT Leaders; , Fuel and Ram (Alphabetical!)

Since then, they joined in almost immediately wanting to dive straight in and get started.... but then falling asleep an hour later....

They've been working flat out today along with Myself, Ciaran, Crumble, Soldier and ArrogantBread to get things sorted for the new Frontline Team.

The new lead have decided to make their first wave of invites limited to 15 people, so reading every... single.... application took quite a while, but eventually we came out with a number of clear acceptances.

I'm proud to introduce this community, to you, your new Frontline Team!

They'll take a day or 2 to get settled and setup, but a large and well deserved congratulations to;

Daanish

FLT Tier 3

Capt C

FLT Tier 3

Tampax

FLT Tier 3

bobmarley

FLT Tier 3

Adster mc

FLT Tier 3

Vlad Vagin

FLT Tier 2

Finchyy

FLT Tier 2

Samuel Thompson

FLT Tier 2

Washington

FLT Tier 1

INFO

FLT Tier 1

Vixxy

FLT Tier 1

Conner Merlin

FLT Tier 1

Cryant

FLT Tier 1

Samatlewis

FLT Tier 1

Kaden

FLT Tier 1

Please get in contact with a member of the FrontLine Team lead to get your Temporary Teamspeak Access, and meet them in the Staff lobby when possible.

As said, this rollout may take a couple of days, so please be patient!

Thanks,

6Fa1x0n.png

ALUK Management

thank for the opportunity guys, and congratulations to all the other successful applicants :D

Congratulations to everyone, I am extremely grateful for the opportunity I have been given. Thank you! 

Thanks for the opportunity Guys, I look forward to it 

congrats to all that got in. I will still offer help to anyone who needs it even tho i didn't get accepted :)

Back