What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Well its come to this

Miyagi

Its come to it where ive just lost all interest in anything on this server (for now) as having all i need as a rebel all i do is die and re-gear and a bit of role play nothing rly exiting i really dont want to say goodbye but i have nothing else to do on this server i shall return mark my word 

i would just personally like to thank these people 
@Blanco Bullet @Bob Wilkinson

The morning of bulling hobos was amazing although i always died you came to my rescue, my time in sintains was amazing (if you start it up again youknow slide a msg thro steam) gonna miss you chap i will pop on every morning or so to say hello, ❤️

Bob didnt chat much but the training was amazing where i blasted snaps oh that was good, same as blanco thx for letting me in sintains keep up the work ❤️

@Simon Ross

oh god where do i start been playing with you since the start of my time and yours been amazing with you through Ganja brothers SOS sintains and now 🤫 

@ShadowDirector

been through SOS with you and helping you wiv 🤫 hope to see SOS back if i return, hope you do good in Poseidon and keep in touch ❤️

@SinLess

Card against humanities when i got an ass whoopin with @Autumn and steve i think or Ralph

@Ralph the Hobo

been through alot with you hope you do good in future and see you about 

These are all my Main people if you wish for one just quote xD 

And a special thanks to Staff team ❤️

GoodBye all

Goodbye Pal, I will see you soon and do not worry I will stay in touch.

5IpT.gif

Have a good break chap and yea don't be a stranger , make sure you keep popping by and saying hello 

See you around, Don’t be a stranger, gonna be weird with you not around it’s been so long 

Last edited by a moderator:
Bye man, you've been here a while and it's sad to see you go. Sayonara buddy!

Back