What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Well. That was some interesting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboose

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just a bit of background info on this. Just look at the green hatchback and the green guy. The rest will explain itself.

Yes, I'm salty, for obvious reasons.

In short, don't wait for someone to be revived just to steal their stuff. Just scummy. Even he realized what he did was scummy. 

Names won't be named, voices will be heard.

*edit* btw, if you're gonna message why didn't I remove names from the video. It's because why would I? If people do crappy stuff then so be it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
And some people STILL think the level of RP was better a couple years ago... pff 

hmm i dont understand tbh if you had a problem with it why didnt you contact me threw ts or go to staff about it ??
It's pretty obvious why I had a problem with it. I'm doing you a virtue by not going through staff. I'd rather people see that you give bad rp so that you may in future actually correct yourself within the server.

And also I am not forced to go to staff or call the players in, If I wish to post a video expressing my disappointments then I may.

Still have that MK1 tbf, just saying fishing for sympathy on the forums is pretty low but hobos have to be hobos I guess
1f63d.png
Wish I was brave enough to rob someone just helped up 5+man deep.

We let him finish off the RP with the medic first, no rule break occurred on our part. Don't carry expensive gear if you are prepared to lose it.
Not suggesting a rule was broken, just poor taste, I agree with the fact of dont carry what you cant afford to lose however none of you actually tried anything with him other than robbing him and being dicks about it tbh. No "quality" to your "RP" at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back