What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Well Well Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfy_E3

Well I guess my time has come as for many others before me but never the less i have loved every minute that I have had on the server. It all started for me back in 2015ish when I joined the server with Mad Ben, Niffty and a few others back in the early days 🙂 then getting banned for 6 months oops xD then to coming back to a fully established *cough* *cough* gang xD The Psycho's who many of them I now call friends for that reason as I say I cant think of a better server 😄.

@Wolfzyhow have I managed to put up with you for 5-6 year xD great minds think alike huh hahaha

@night_stalker_ for keeping us all in check basically being the dad of the group xD tell Laura I said hi 🙂 

@Jebediah Jalalaisay George for me xD

@Mister Carter our lovely guitar master i still laugh at the videos of you playing to hobos in lukey's YouTube xD loved it when you used to torture them with the songs hahahaha

@George Harriswell well well look how far you've come we picked you off the back streets of Kavarla and then you became an admin i think we just make admins in the Psycho's hahaha

@Psychos Rosswell what do I say apart from the name fits hahahaha the amount of times you've been on a rampage in Kavarla no wonder hobos are scared of you xD

@Alfred Wilsonstill remember them bloody 2am political talks we had xD dear god you could talk for Sweden hahaha 

@Santo are you still playing with them toothpicks or have you upgraded to something better to build them houses out of xD dont work to hard at uni wouldn't want you to get a splinter xD

@The Jack Danielscrazy little Irishmen what can I say but go back to the IRA xD 

@WhongchengHands down one of the greatest role-player's that have been on the server, to being married, cheating on each other, getting divorced, getting back together then having a child then a nanny then to the uprising in kavarla then to you going into hiding xD (lets call it that) my god every time i met you in game it was just no stop fun hahahahaha 

@Sgt Steveoh how could I about you Steve the one person i could never feel good about killing your to nice xD all time you caught me on Kavarla bridge terrorising the hobos I just couldn't shoot you it's not fair xD

sorry for the people I missed I think if I put all the people on here I think the forums would break xD

farewell all it has been the best community I've ever play with.   

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank fuck, peace and quiet at last.

And ill have you know its ice lolly sticks now.

❤️ See you around x Psychos 4 eva

As cringy as it sounds - all good things must come to an end. Hoping to still see you around in the places that I usually do ❤️

Noooo smurfy 😭 will have to play CSGO again, remember your gang mates love you 😉

In abit you big hobo, cheers for the first RP on this server I ever had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back