What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What a day

After a year in the server I can confidently say that you've made an amazing community, making the server as fun as it is. So far I've enjoyed rpuk and without you I hope it stays that way!

Don't understand how you can leave. Who do yell at when things are not working anymore ??? 😄

But anyway is as been so fun from countless of hours of testing to stuff people wanna play 😄

2665.png

Need to tag you as i know you just love being tag @Stealthee

From the NHS and NHS Command, we want to thank you for your work for the community, the server and the NHS. From me, Thankyou for giving me the opportunity along with the management team in running the NHS. Hope to see you around from time to time and best of luck in future endeavours.  Also as I know you love the pings... @Stealthee

Thanks for everything you done stealthee not just for me but for many others also, you gave people like myself an opportunity to roleplay and ill never forget that, even when I would send big long weird stupid messages you would still understand! God Bless Stealthee 

What can I say, I've known you since my first day in the community / city yourself and other leads in the Ballas gave me my start and I owe everything I have to you and the Ballas for allowing me the opportunity to become the person I am in this community, This was my first RP community / city and will always have love for the first, I just want to thank you for all the things you have done for me and everyone else in the Community, I hope you find happiness in whatever takes up all your free time now.

Jambo Carruthers.

SHLbzvo.png

Thanks a lot for giving me and many others the opportunity to RP and enjoy what we do. This is my first ever RP City and been around for 5ish Months and I really enjoyed it so far !

Again thanks for the help and amazing work on everything so far ! 

Good-luck on your next thing mate!

Hamza

Thank you so much for everything you have done! Good luck in where ever your life takes you next ❤️

Sad times. Appreciate all the work you put in to GTARP for the Ballas and the rest of the city for that matter. Helping to grow this community to what it is today. Best of luck! 

I've been Roleplaying on this server ever since end of May/Start of June last year. It was my first RP server ever joining, I first looked down the list of all different Servers and Roleplay.co.uk caught my eye. I started playing on it, I thought it was cool but not overly fussed on playing.. and after a while I started talking to people and getting to know the city more and more and now have 1.4k + hours playing. There has been SO MUCH Development within this server in the past year... SO much. I love that it's constantly brining out new things and also the community is such a great community.

Thanks for all you have done for the server and everything you have brought to the table to make it more fun and enjoyable for the whole community.
@Stealthee

Thank you for your contributions and manning the helm. No doubt a challenging job seeing new features, enhancements and updates; bringing the team together to achieve what we have now. 

I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to help auction off some houses some months ago as well.

❤️

Back