What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What a joke

TheRealOutlaw

So about a year ago I joined this group of guys known as The Vendetta Family, I've been with these guys for awhile now and it turns out i've been wasting my time with these fools. I got a message last night from a support member asking me into the support channel. They explained to me how they received evidence of me saying harsh comments at a person and they said it was very bad. April, its April and I joined in January of 2016 and they decided to snake on me? That's some complete BS bro! a joke man. All the people who I thought were friends are just some greedy guys looking to screw people over. Now thanks to them the evidence is getting reviewed and ill probably just end up leaving or getting banned.

@DairyleaPP - Thought we were friends bro, never knew you would betray the fam. Fr go ride your moped 🚲

@AdamBZ - Bro! stop trying to get CSI within this month! your always talking smack about everyone around you, thought we were friends to bro. your loaded with bs like this taco 🌮

@DSGT Dragon - Honestly always talking smack about me in academy channels, you join my channel and hang out then leave and talk smack in a different channel, wtf dude 🐭

@DSGT Geoff - Bro your not even V! you always joined my channel and annoyed me so much I had to block you bro, #WelcomeToTheRedList   🚫

@Natan - Bro stop asking me to play HOI with you, clearly im not a no life at that game and I would appreciate if you would stop asking. Thanks  🆘

@DSGT Wolfy - You have been in V for like what 2 months and your trying to take my job? NCA must have made you all big and bad. To bad AR is better. ♻️

@Eldarkmagic - Bro you think your a beast in academy, always doing FTC's! give you an award 👏  🎁🎉

@ZacharyAdkins - Your so obsessed with your wife you play like once every 10 years. To bad you will never see this :) 🐡

@AliBarber - Who are you again?  🐠

@Yak - Bro you think your cool cause your an admin, to bad you still can't get frags with that admin cam. Go try minecraft 😈

@TimeWilliams - You always sit in a channel afk, then join another channel and act like you know everything in the world 🌍

@Frostbite - Might as well call you the all time mighty NHS commander general of altis, cause bro! you try to hard 🎂

@JakobCrisp and @Khal - So you boys are a duo, always in a pair. Not much to say about yall, good job you to get an award! 🎁🎉

@Goku - Always talking about sexual intercourse with his girl  Outlaw -"Hey goku can you come help in academy" Goku - "Sure bro, let me finish eating this slice of cake"  Outlaw - "Ight bro, what flavor"  Goku - "😝"

Ole - Bro you think your good at flying? bet my bullets would disagree ;)

So in conclusion, I appreciate the help from the true homie's but man y'all got to fix your problems. See y'all again in the future. Don't betray the fam

April fools homie g's, yall know where its at. Keep up the good work and lets go make history. 

Sorry if I offended you with the JOKES! again it was for April fools and only jokes, hope you have a good day :)

P.S. These problems are legit ones ;) 

The tagging got broke about 4 people in! sorry if it messes up

@SGT Goku    @FrostBite14   @Eldarkmagic

Last edited by a moderator:
FFS, I was thinking for a minute and then scrolled down 

You got me but I didn't know if it was a leaving post or something else hehe 👍😂

You've no idea how close I came there to hitting that button 
1f602.png

Lmao!! What button ;)

TBH shit one then thinking oh god outlaw getting himself banned here we go.

Until I got to the bottom.....

Well played.. its on.

I was expecting this when you fail RP'ed on that Hobo. See you when you are unbanned.

JK (April fools)

Wait, I was told in Primary 5 that April Fools day finishes at 12am. It's 16:07, so what you've done is caused drama and gave Yak abuse which is an admin, so therefor you shall be receiving a ban without appeal.

Kappa

Wait, I was told in Primary 5 that April Fools day finishes at 12am. It's 16:07, so what you've done is caused drama and gave Yak abuse which is an admin, so therefor you shall be receiving a ban without appeal.

Kappa
Murica, 11am for him ;)

Back