What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What Armed Robbery?!

LONG BEARD

LONG BEARD
Donator
Hey guys and girls.

My stat page shows I've committed an armed robbery, which I haven't. I've not committed any crimes.  Is this a bug, or should a get an admin to look into this?

Also, I have a 75K bounty which occurred after I killed two people who were trying to rob me. Long story short, they surrounded the house I was hiding in and demanded I put my hands up. I told them no way, and that if they came in, I'd be forced to defend myself. Needless to say they bust in, guns blazing and were introduced to my lead companions.  Is this normal to get a murder charge for self defense? 

Thanks for your time.

The game can't tell the difference in context. It's why it says "murder/manslaughter".

You should speak to a police officer in roleplay and explain to them what happened and they will sort it out!

Not sure about the armed robbery, but yes anytime you murder anyone you will get one charge of muder/manslaughter per person you kill.

If you kill a cop you get a cop killing charge. If it is self defense roleplay that to a cop and they will usually remove the bounty 

Back